Mike's JAMMA PCB to Pacman/Ms Pacman Cabinet Adapter
$39.00Please contact Customer Service for ordering details.
|The JAMMA PCB to Pacman / Ms. Pacman Cabinet adapter will properly and safely allow the use of JAMMA PCBs into an existing Pacman / Ms. Pacman stand-up cabinet or cocktail table. This is an excellent choice for installing a multigame JAMMA PCB (such as the famous 60-in-1 multigame PCB) into a Pacman cabinet. The built in shooter button jumper feature allows the cabinets Player 1 and 2 START buttons to also work as the Player 1 buttons 1 and 2 which is a perfect solution for installing a 60-in-1 PCB WITHOUT having to install new buttons in the control panel (this feature can be enabled or disabled depending upon the jumpers installed). |
All other additional benefits and features are listed below:
- Converts JAMMA PCB signals to properly work in a Pacman/Ms Pacman cabinet.
- Can be used with an industry standard arcade switching power supply.
- Player 1 and 2 START buttons can also be used at Player 1 buttons 1 and 2.
- Cabinet TEST switch will initiate 'TEST' function on JAMMA PCB.
- Cabinet Credit Switch will work as JAMMA 'Service'.
- Simple design allows this adapter to easily be placed in-line between your JAMMA connector and your Pac / Ms Pac 44-pin connector.
- Optional buttons can be connected by soldering to adapter PCB or through a connector.
Important Note: JAMMA PCBs are unable to properly use the original Pacman / Ms Pacman type power supply. A switching power supply must be used with this adapter to properly power the installed JAMMA PCB. A power supply can be optionally added to your order below.
- Unplug machine
- Open backdoor and unplug the edge connector to your original Ms. Pacman PCB.
- Install the JAM2PAC Adapter into the cabinet connector.
- Plug the 6Pin power cable into the adapter.
- Connect a switching power supply to the power harness.
- Connect the JAMMA PC Board into the open end of the adapter.
- Plug in your Cabinet and new power supply into your power source/wall outlet and play!
You do not need to change anything else in your cabinet. Keep everything else connected including the original cabinet power supply. The adapter will isolate the DC voltages from the original cabinet power supply, plus it must still be functioning to power some of the cabinet lighting.
For a complete solution with all cables and power supply, see SKU: 60in1Kit-Pac-Upright
< Prev Page