Ghosts 'N Goblins Story and How-to-play.
"The princess of a certain peaceful country is abducted by a
messenger from hades and a knight who loves the princess leaves
for hades to rescue her.
However, to rescue the princess, the knight must pass through
six gates guarded by satan's generals to reach hades.
Of course there are also demons that attack the knight between
the six gates. The knight has five kinds of weapons which he
uses skillfully to destroy the attacking demons and advance into
hades. The knight needs your help to rescue the princess and
escape from hades so test your skill!"
(1) Zombies waiting in cemetery.
(2) Weapons in the enemy's pot.
(3) The demon general "Ikakku" waiting at the first gate.
(4) Giants guarding the area.
(5) A particularly strong demon.
(6) The dragon at the third gate.
(7) Watch for flames that shoot up from the sea of fire!
(8) This is the crucial moment - climb!
Destroy satan and escape from hades with the princess.
However, there is a time limit.
Jump or squat to avoid the attacking demons,
or throw weapons to destroy them.
The weapons are in some of the pot held by the demons.
If You can seize the weapon from the pot, your weapon will change:
Spear: This is the normal weapon.
Sword: You can jump faster.
Torch: You can destroy the enemy with fire.
Hatchet: Destroy the enemy below whil descending from a jump.
Cross: Although the throwing distance is short,
it can destroy the enemy's bullets.
Win bonus points by seizing these items:
(Taken from a local operator's pile of dusty manuals in 8/95.
Feel free to send additions like locations of hidden things
to me, I'll add them to this text:
Martin Hobt, Fido 2:2437/310.0 [aka email@example.com])
- last change of document: 30. Aug. '95 -